The Yearbook is the most comprehensive and trusted source for historical and forecast information on the Oklahoma economy!
More than 400 pages of historical and forecast data tables at your fingertips! All areas of the state are covered – state, metros, and counties, along with 15 specially-defined regions of the state.
Comprehensive Coverage of the Oklahoma Economy
- 15 data tables at the state level
- In-depth coverage of the Oklahoma City and Tulsa metro areas
- Detailed data tables for all 77 counties
- 15 specially-defined regions of the state – metro areas, micropolitan areas, energy counties, agricultural counties, etc…
- County ranking tables provide a useful benchmark of local performance
- Forecasts for 2016 are provided for all regions and most data series
- Comprehensive set of economic indicators for all regions
- Forecasts are derived from RegionTrack’s widely-used Regional Economic Forecasting Model
- Employment and income tables provide detail at the 2-digit NAICS industry level for all regions
- Ranking tables allow for an easy comparison of performance across regions
- Ten years of data describing historical, current, and expected future conditions
Order your copy of the 2016 Yearbook today!
Price: $225.00 (electronic edition)
Pages: pp. 426
Filesize: 20.8 MB
Format: Adobe (pdf)